We were at the International Cooperative Association Conference in Pula, Croatia. It’s very lovely, right on the ocean and the city is 3000 years old, I posted scenes from the Arena… here is the scene from our hotel window the Adriatic is in the background. Swimming was wonderful. Also another scene — my favourite as it’s larry sitting in the snazzy forecourt of the hotel in Pula surrounded by olive trees. Last time I saw him surrounded by olive trees was in a West Bank village and the Israelis had just destroyed another Palestinian’s house…This is a lovely coat rack in one of the hotel conference rooms. Lovely art eh! View from the window of the Q-400 plane which took us from Pula to Zagreb and here to Vienna! This is a Bombardier plane — so given I pay taxes, and Bombardier receives all kinds of bons bond from the government… I suppose I’m an owner …You can see the propellers in this photo…
- Canada’s 2018 Federal Budget– This is a security budget, not a women’s budget
- 57 Women Thrown Out of Elected Office by the McNeil Liberal Government
- Where did the years go? life at age 100
- Happy Hour in Western Canada…
- Heritage Day in NS has come and gone — but did you get a paid holiday?
- The Verdict in the Boushie murder case: Are we going backwards?
- What’s a good book– or not
- The Man Who Drove Over Wray Hart
- Women’s March – Halifax 20 January
- After 10 Years, Hassan Diab is Finally Free–