We were at the International Cooperative Association Conference in Pula, Croatia. It’s very lovely, right on the ocean and the city is 3000 years old, I posted scenes from the Arena… here is the scene from our hotel window the Adriatic is in the background. Swimming was wonderful. Also another scene — my favourite as it’s larry sitting in the snazzy forecourt of the hotel in Pula surrounded by olive trees. Last time I saw him surrounded by olive trees was in a West Bank village and the Israelis had just destroyed another Palestinian’s house…This is a lovely coat rack in one of the hotel conference rooms. Lovely art eh! View from the window of the Q-400 plane which took us from Pula to Zagreb and here to Vienna! This is a Bombardier plane — so given I pay taxes, and Bombardier receives all kinds of bons bond from the government… I suppose I’m an owner …You can see the propellers in this photo…
- What is it about Halifax– How Come Developers Always Come Out On Top??
- Two things to do this weekend:
- Something to Read, Somethings to Watch
- The Drum Roll Please– the best book I’ve read in 2018
- Bedtime reading…short and disturbing….
- What to read, what to watch….
- Launch of Racism Free Transit Group in Halifax — this is great.
- What to Read, and What to Watch
- Banksy’s latest poster on Palestine!