We were at the International Cooperative Association Conference in Pula, Croatia. It’s very lovely, right on the ocean and the city is 3000 years old, I posted scenes from the Arena… here is the scene from our hotel window the Adriatic is in the background. Swimming was wonderful. Also another scene — my favourite as it’s larry sitting in the snazzy forecourt of the hotel in Pula surrounded by olive trees. Last time I saw him surrounded by olive trees was in a West Bank village and the Israelis had just destroyed another Palestinian’s house…This is a lovely coat rack in one of the hotel conference rooms. Lovely art eh! View from the window of the Q-400 plane which took us from Pula to Zagreb and here to Vienna! This is a Bombardier plane — so given I pay taxes, and Bombardier receives all kinds of bons bond from the government… I suppose I’m an owner …You can see the propellers in this photo…
- From Affordable Apartment to Hotel: the truth about Halifax Seniors’ Manors
- On Kobe Bryant…
- What to Watch; What to Read…
- The Rule of Four and Santina Rao
- When Two Lemons Do Not Make Lemonade
- What to Read, What to Watch
- What to Watch…
- What to Watch, What to Read!
- You get paid on Xmas Day –but not on Boxing Day in NS!
- Whither the NDP? Part III: the NDP as Enablers