We were at the International Cooperative Association Conference in Pula, Croatia. It’s very lovely, right on the ocean and the city is 3000 years old, I posted scenes from the Arena… here is the scene from our hotel window the Adriatic is in the background. Swimming was wonderful. Also another scene — my favourite as it’s larry sitting in the snazzy forecourt of the hotel in Pula surrounded by olive trees. Last time I saw him surrounded by olive trees was in a West Bank village and the Israelis had just destroyed another Palestinian’s house…This is a lovely coat rack in one of the hotel conference rooms. Lovely art eh! View from the window of the Q-400 plane which took us from Pula to Zagreb and here to Vienna! This is a Bombardier plane — so given I pay taxes, and Bombardier receives all kinds of bons bond from the government… I suppose I’m an owner …You can see the propellers in this photo…
- More Watching, and Less Reading
- 48 hrs in Ottawa–
- More to read, and one to avoid
- The dust has settled: now the truth about John McCain…
- Equity Watch at Halifax Labour Day!
- What to Read, and Watch
- Neither a kind word, nor a free coffee…FireDelorey&Knox
- Prison protest continues at Burnside…
- Labour Day Blues — let’s hope you get paid for the holiday!
- Brilliant comment by El Jones: