This open air arena rivals the Coliseum in Roma. I took this about 9.30 pm just before dark. The stage area stretches across the “front”, more than 30,000 people can sit here. Tickets are pricey, but the outfits of the well-to-do and the wannabes are fantastic. There is a 60 person orchestra right below the stage at the front. The opera is three hours long — we sit on metal seats covering the ancient stone seating. With 4 intermissions of 20 min each, Carmen ended around 1 am!!
- A humiliating demotion pure and simple for Jody Wilson-Raybould
- Will you get paid for the Heritage Day holiday on Monday?
- What to Watch and What to Read…
- The Bear Clan, Thunder Bay
- More Thunder Bay —
- We interrupt the politics for a little tourism…
- Independent Police Review Reveals Racism & Worse
- A short lesson about who’s who in Thunder Bay…
- Backstory — 7+
- Thunder Bay — a warning and weather