This open air arena rivals the Coliseum in Roma. I took this about 9.30 pm just before dark. The stage area stretches across the “front”, more than 30,000 people can sit here. Tickets are pricey, but the outfits of the well-to-do and the wannabes are fantastic. There is a 60 person orchestra right below the stage at the front. The opera is three hours long — we sit on metal seats covering the ancient stone seating. With 4 intermissions of 20 min each, Carmen ended around 1 am!!
- Perseid Showers or the Truth about Gaza
- What to Read, and What to Watch…
- Two white “good boys”that no one likes to call terrorists
- 48 hours in PEI
- What to Watch and What to Read…
- What to Read, What to Watch
- What to watch– what not to watch
- What to Watch; What to Read…
- Whither the NDP?
- What to Watch, and What to Read…