Imagine we are worse than other cities in Atlantic Canada such as Charlottetown, and St John NB, and St John’s NL –which preserve and tout their old buildings and waterfront. How do the developers always have us over a barrel?
- More Watching, and Less Reading
- 48 hrs in Ottawa–
- More to read, and one to avoid
- The dust has settled: now the truth about John McCain…
- Equity Watch at Halifax Labour Day!
- What to Read, and Watch
- Neither a kind word, nor a free coffee…FireDelorey&Knox
- Prison protest continues at Burnside…
- Labour Day Blues — let’s hope you get paid for the holiday!
- Brilliant comment by El Jones: