Imagine we are worse than other cities in Atlantic Canada such as Charlottetown, and St John NB, and St John’s NL –which preserve and tout their old buildings and waterfront. How do the developers always have us over a barrel?
- What is it about Halifax– How Come Developers Always Come Out On Top??
- Two things to do this weekend:
- Something to Read, Somethings to Watch
- The Drum Roll Please– the best book I’ve read in 2018
- Bedtime reading…short and disturbing….
- What to read, what to watch….
- Launch of Racism Free Transit Group in Halifax — this is great.
- What to Read, and What to Watch
- Banksy’s latest poster on Palestine!